- Criminal Justice: A Pathfinder to Legal Materials
- European Union Law Online Pathfinder
- Finding English Statutes & Cases & selected "books of authority" at the Rutgers-Newark Law Library
- Guide to Basic New Jersey Legal Materials
- Guide to Legal Forms in the Library
- Guide to New Jersey Family Law
- Guide to Federal Legislative History
- Guide to French Legal Resources
- Guide to New Jersey Legislative History
- Guide to U.S. Government Documents
- Guide to Labor and Employment Law
- Guide to Law Resources on the Internet
- Legal History Pathfinder
- Library Guide to New Jersey Legal Resources for Public Patrons
- New York Legal Research
- Public Patron Guide to New Jersey Sources
- Same Sex Marriage: A selective bibliography
These pathfinders are provided as a service by the librarians at the Rutgers Law Library - Newark. The guides are designed to assist patrons looking for resources in a particular area of law and to provide help to those unfamiliar with legal research. All locations of materials listed in the pathfinders are specific to the Rutgers Law Library - Newark.
The Rutgers Law Library exists to support the research and study needs of the students, faculty and staff of the Rutgers School of Law at Newark. Members of the public may use the resources of the law library to conduct legal research. People without a Rutgers University identification card are requested to sign in at the Circulation Desk. The library uses this information for statistical reports, collection development and circulation control.
The librarians cannot provide legal advice or help you make decisions regarding your legal rights and liabilities, nor can they interpret statutes, cases or any other materials for you. They can direct you to sources which may help answer your questions. Patrons are reminded that because of the complicated nature of many legal problems, the services of a qualified attorney may be needed.