The library offers a variety of services to the students of Rutgers School of Law-Newark. They include:
- Campus Blackboard Login: Login into the campus blackboard electronic course listings.
- Course Materials: Online guides of electronic research materials prepared for select Law School Courses.
- Library Reference: Librarians available to assist you with any legal research matters.
- Library Workshops: Librarian led instructional sessions on various topics pertaining to legal research and technology.
- Electronic Course Reserves. Course materials for selected professors.[password protected]
- Exam Archive: Electronic Research of Law School exams from Fall 1997 through Fall 2004. [password protected]
- Photo Directory: A browsable directory of the photos and email addresses of current students at the Rutgers-Newark School of Law. [password protected]
- Software for Students: Software available to law students for download. [password protected]